Thursday, November 18, 2010

Free Kate Playground Hardcore

VINTAGE SELLE ... and not only








few weeks I have taken apart the old gate of MTB I still have it, the San Marco Rolls Due to the 1997 install a new Selle Italy SLR carbon, what about a new world of technology compared with the old Rolls Due, however it hurt her behind with the saddle is hard as a rock.
aparte But this obvious consideration, are now a number of years that the refurbish old bikes or frames found in landfills or wineries has become a fad on the internet there are many fans of the restoration or new and many of these images are their "works".
It is not uncommon to find bikes of 30/40 years ago are polished in all their details (not to mention the price that some come to seek for means sixties mounted components .... mediocre ... 2500 € na madness. ...), but most importantly it is fashionable to be fixed, so be fashion if it leads to the revaluation of old memorabilia and not abandoned in some dusty basement, still have their charm.
saddles ... But no! the modern ones I want .... I know it has nothing to do with a chip only vintage but I have to put the saddle on my ass and have a seat if the vintage marble as hard as it hurts us .... I put the new carbon with the hole! VINTAGE

We are talking about where we can put everything in order as it once was, but whether this is always possible, and that is that almost all producers of saddles have a line dedicated to vintage catalog. VINTAGE people a seat I'd use it only on bike / frame dated and only for display, photo memory, then we would put the saddle that is used every day, since then there pedaler above. But back to

Two Rolls, a saddle of 250 grams in weight even an exaggeration, considering that 13 years have passed and that the technology has moved forward and that saddles and more than 300 grams are still produced and used .... New VINTAGE
will surely have their material better than those of the past, I repeat I am not a VINTAGE .... I never fit on an old tealaio that on a new one may not like my view, God forbid .. elsewhere in the world still see it of any kind, handlebars, pedals, wheels and saddles .... in short, anything and everything, no good?

0 comments:

Post a Comment