Monday, October 6, 2008

16 Digit Hollister Gift Card

... come to the wiki!

Okay guys! I saw that you worked so hard and I'm glad that you are passionate.
I beg you, put the things we talked about in class on the wiki .. and do not forget to tag (see the tags) for each page.
Remember also that if, for example, Sarah has created a page of the laboratory tagging workshop and some of you think it is more appropriate to another tag, well're ready to add the tags differently.
E 'prorpio their purpose, and do so without fear of making mistakes! So do I!
Vivian, the beautiful logo that you and your group have done and you sent me. As you have seen and I've uploaded my opinion is very comfortable. If someone does not like, however, say that we will try to change it to please everyone! Look
comments!

Great job guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment