Monday, October 11, 2010

Ctc Pasta Express Model X2000 Recipes

DIADORA PRO MTB TRAIL CARBON














MTB DIADORA PRO TRAIL CARBON my test .....:

two years ago use these shoes, both in the daily output of training and competitions, manufactured by Diadora MTB in BULGARIA and now is time to sum up, two years and not before tell you why so much time? Mah! What say .. I are mentioned just now ... or I think that after two years of work are honorable reached the terminus of the replacement part (I think will be accompanied by a winter outing for now and then leave the field to a pair of new shoes in the spring). So now what I see have "said" in this time:

New PRO TRAIL to benefit more than 2.0 already in progress of 2010 season to an enlargement of area that is home the cleats when the coupling more functional release their claim ... (could not have thought of that before?) Are, in part the colors and the material of the upper the same as then, however as the saying goes "team that wins ... not changing," the view my morphology of foot, lean (open this brackets to say that for those has thin feet PRO TRAIL CARBON not suited to this type of foot unless necessary measures are taken to include specific plantar fillers, but at this point should change brands and try a shoe over containment, which I did not Indeed, when I had in mind only DIADORA), adopted at a pair of shoes rigid orthotics specific cycling orthotics that forced me to buy a half size larger, the closure made by the two straps model with the new locking system and the Adjustment of the straps Quick release chin allows discrete hold the foot, I found inaccurate due to poor grip that the first velcro, the one closest to the tip has on foot, in fact the particular shape of the shoe at that point will create a kind of fold upper, fold that in my opinion does not allow a good lock of that section of the shoe, I was able to see the new PRO TRAIL CARBON with an upper softer version of 2009, as this fold is increased volume is really quite pleasant as the stylish look of this beautiful shoe ....

As no objection

comfort no particular constraint from the shape of the shoe on the foot, and in summer on the hottest days I've never experienced particular feelings of heat to the foot, much less the sole carbon eccentuato has this kind of problem, same thing during spring with lower temperatures ... We are

wear now, say upper shows no signs of wear details, I would say perfect, which can not be said for rubber inserts heel where the logo DIADORA is virtually cut in the perimeter, another sore point the rubber tip Duratec even here on the side shows signs cutting, yielding the structure in my opinion due to hardening of the material over time.

The sole: Sole Mtb Carbon, combined with a special tread rubber compound Duratech, soft tread the right I've never had problems with slipping darante parties on foot, and how I would wear the same minimum, the sole carbon, compared with rigid soles of other materials, but this is its peculiarity .... as you can see from the pictures covered with various signs, but this is the duty payable when you have these shoes.


Two years of normal use (among other things have never been used in extreme conditions such as having to compete with the rain and mud ....) of a shoe made for off-road, and then adapted to use extreme mud, water, soils typical of those who bike, having said that I would have expected something more to this shoe in terms of quality, as mentioned just above is the 2009 model, the one prepared in 2010 and the brand new 2011 I have not tested yet, so maybe these were eliminated compliance ...

conclude with my personal account, the MTB DIADORA PRO TRAIL CARBON is a pleasant-looking shoe (the white in my opinion is the most beautiful ever, some very mild), you only need the right foot for this shoe, as well as for all other brands of shoes, shoe advice to those who wish to try a new adventure.

AH!! I forgot to tell you what shoes to take the next season, ......

to the next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment