Saturday, October 23, 2010

Is It Okay To Wash Pecans

TEST BIKE, 29 "AXEVO X-TEM 29 and FM DOCTOR


























Which MTB? 29 "or 26"?

growth factor of 29 is increasing, the golf race will see 29 more, you can not most say is a trend ... first few manufacturers have concentrated on this measure, then the small national realities and are not cut a slice of their market, via via ever expanding and all afin you can search say that almost all the manufacturers MTB have a their model 29.

end user, the rider is not than relying to their producer favorite and maybe get an idea trying at the many retailers in the area the which often bring in proof of 29 as in at large events, fairs and events racing, where you can try this new , so to speak, reality.

What I Also me of my journey to that of Castiglione Ladles-MN-THE BIKER'S DREAM at the MASINI where were made available a number of 29. I am just

returned from the field used as a field test for those who want to try a 29 comparing the test with 26 classic and maybe going for a 27.5.

What about the great willingness on the part of owner Gianfranco busy fix saddle heights of the various tests presented briefly from mtb the resources made available, so after a quick adjustment the FM Doctor ( company based in Polpenazze D / G (BS) Carbon 29 "fork with rigid way is now part I struggle a few meters before of rise in saddle because unfortunately with the presence of the boat integrated seat with the frame measure is a little high, the soil is perfectly suited to the test, all field ditches, two curves elbow narrow, two S and two straights where you can raise the vehicle and judge the behavior. The Doctor of FM half is rigid as well as very light (I would say fear), the fork absorbs nothing impossible for me to steer the bike path all the bumps of the trail, will also be my 65 kg of little weight, but a rigid destroyed ... ... Half braking system with FORMULA R1 \u200b\u200b and change SRAM XX both flawless in doing their work in low-speed bids by splashes off that is a pleasure, certainly try again with a fork damping.

Finite two laps, I would not have done even more if I had paid, ask try a fork with 29 buffer, and here I am on a beautiful AXEVO X-Team 29 titanium with ROCK SHOX REBA fork, SRAM x9 mounted and double KCNC , tires CONTINENTAL RACE KING 2.2 on rims Notubes ZTR CREST ready via and now the ' cushioning effect of the front I reconciles with 29, finally now I feel a great benefit , launched on the straight holes and stones on the path not give much trouble, the 29 leads me to the path much easier than I thought, once launched allows me to continue to ride without too much trouble, we do 3 laps and I want of it yet, but I want to try a 26 just to understand the differences.

I stop and immediately jump on them BMC TEAM ELITE model Carbon prepared from 26 in 2011 with the new SRAM XO , two speed, fork FOX TERRALOGIC I am returning the usual reticence of my 26 on this kind of land .... On the bumps and holes that will follow in I can not continue with pedalre continuity, I try to always accommodate the ground ... do not stop pedaling say that it is impossible ride for me, but for maintain a decent speed so to speak, I float on the ground too hard and then the MTB dancing too much for me.

Two rounds are enough for me .. stop ... I stop to return the bike, 26? ... ... No thanks! now it's just at 29, I'm sure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment