Saturday, October 16, 2010

Experience Being Caned

ENDS WHEN IT STARTS A NEW ONE!



not the wine ....

.... title suitable for any novel, film, nothing serious we miss things, "important" are certainly not this other.
September, a city on the northern shore of Lake Constance (Bodensee) in Germany to be more precise, Messe Friedrichshafen and then EUROBIKE. has finally arrived with all its novelty, and with them with all the dreams of thousands of bikers, one of them mine.
I have in mind what might bring the new show as a gift, a new frame 26 "carbon fiber, new transmission 2x10 and maybe a new graphic logo with minimal when compared to the classic of this home ....( the German mark after not seen in a few hours ....) preview images, but for sure a new Rails reviewed in the weights and in technical details, in short, everything was there to hit the target 2011. For all the novelty
prsente corresponded to that dream and saw a preview party booking, color, size there is also a good discount, we talk about spring deliveries ... but I did not care and I can wait.
Online you will find a guy that he too has booked this bike, at the beginning of 2011 .... consegana like cabbage? Part ... just email for information by the person that I would have had to have the bike, .. "I I called today ... the Cube is no longer available ......" the reasons I can not be there to explain.
So you understand that you also even if they are just a bike, for me it was a blow, even though only two years of first use of the bike with a front and aluminum with a carbon to the brand affezzionato I was there, certainly not part of those most noble and titled running on trails or paths to the race, but for me Erastus love at first sight.

things happen ... and in the end perhaps this was a good, time model, make, type 26 or 29, "everything comes back into play and dance, now I choose what I like best about me most made us think in this time ... if I take one day return there .... the
and that the there is now a 29 "is just a twentyniners, looked into the discovery before the race with curiosity and doubt for those ruotone ... but now convinced I made the right choice.
Ready for a toast with a glass of wine Buo, red hills of the moraine of the parties here my course ....

Ah! forgot riding a SCOTT SCALE RC, 29 course .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment