Monday, October 11, 2010

How To Remove Write Protection For A Flash Drive

SMP, PROOF OF SERGIO

A month or so it took me at least, to fit the buttocks to smp-hour is the most comfortable saddle in the world, and this year I feel well on the bike. But before a month of "pain" and negative thoughts about spending at Inc. ***** I took the 150 eurini we want to take it home-I do not think we should give up the pain cycle ride ... and always ride, then the fit-ass ... slowly! I thought that smp is not suitable for mountain biking in the change of position in height .. I will tell you! hello serghei@magnetika.it

second post .. with more time in the large group of ciclostradisti ..-, when you're in the wake (ie, always!) The writing is always more ... SMP - SMP - SMP - SMP - but do you have a different, and so one day you are going to the sivende to see what it says ..
course tells you that you want to save the prostate, the street is that, and suggests you to mount it .. then read the test site and you convince yourself that there are other solutions, and that the prostate should be protected, so you head
from Mecca with plenty of rolls of eurini which we need to know to do the right thing-
you to get on with tilt decidedly wrong, and therefore can not even sit in the saddle, but essendoti studied site, once home to you the parebbe systems as appropriate.
here and start the pain ... bad bad bad bad and again! -Then touch .. one millimeter in less than a tilt-a bit further a little further back .. but no pain reigns supreme, and you start to think about making a good ad in the internet, and make up at least 70 % of investment-avoiding thinking about taking at Inc. *** ta ...
then what happens? to a certain point, you want the bottom of Braghini new, maybe want the miles are starting to mark the buttock ... tak! suddenly becomes comfortable .. very slowly indeed too comfortable!
almost certainly the butt resting on the two rails that form the saddle, however, are also fairly soft (my model is the evolution therefore among the least padded)
The inclination that I finally adopted, the position is almost flat, with a slight forward lean, and then with a lateral line very sinusoidal.
The hollow shape (side view) in fact requires a session states, but also still allows you to move in the saddle a little further and a little further back (certainly ahead on that bill that is comfortable ... I would say not!), and however you like getting in control of the bicycle saddle that fits so well to the backside.
fact when you move a little back, there is the advantage that you can push with betting the buttock on the seat, and this happens to me almost always uphill, when you put on a nice quiet salitone that you know will last about ten km ...
the end the feeling is just to get on it, but in the sense of the above horses!
so this year I decided to try to mount it on the bike well, and now the approach has been fantastic, I feel as comfortable as on my BDC! But at the moment are only the first test, then I reserve the right to make a final decision when I tried to order several and use of mountain. But we
last surprise .. I thought compared to the tundra fizik supplied with the bike was much heavier .. wrong! weighs well I think one of the 40 grams lighter! (Do not get me wrong .. I had a chance to sling available in the meantime I did the right place .. it's not a freak gram)
and then say that? try that, but do not give in to the first month! hold on!
hello
serghei@magnetika.it

0 comments:

Post a Comment